The University of Texas at austin Bachelors of Architecture, May 2017
Texas Business Foundations Summer Institute – Business Certificate June - July 2014
(Accounting, Management, Marketing, Finance, International Business)
Pratt Summer Institute in Architecture July- August 2011
Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Paris belleville, Studio Paris Fall 2015
Tsao and Mckown Architects; Architect in Residence; Brooklyn, NY.
- Drafted plans, elevations for the Jewish Museum of New York, private residences, and Villas in China.
- Teleconference meetings with project in China.
- Design sketches for use in meetings with principle.
- Marketing drawings standardization of line weights as visual communication.
- Model building.
- Meeting minutes and redline updates.
- Furniture design documents for fabrication; FFE layouts and documentation.
Cencor Property Management Services: Intern; Dallas, Texas
June - August 2015
Large property management company specializing in commercial shopping centers in Texas
-Managed construction of tenants’ leased spaces.
-Scheduled and met with involved contractors, architects, and tenants.
-Planned tenant space in AutoCAD to submit to contractor for construction bid.
Cunningham Architects: Intern; Dallas, Texas
July 2013-August 2013
Small architecture firm specializing in residential, religious, and other private architecture.
- Constructed models in wood, MDF, acrylic, foam core, and metal
- AutoCAD mapping and topography work; Designed in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Organized Files; Architecture camp counselor at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Omniplan Architects: Intern; Dallas, Texas
Midsize architecture firm specializing in commercial, corporate, and religious architecture.
- Scanned blue prints and named with proper filing conventions.
- Organized the server.
UT School of Architecture: Design Assistant; Austin, Texas
January - May, 2017; May 2013
- Design Assistant for The freshman studio.
- Chosen from among Design II students to contribute conceptual designs and full-scale
mock-up models for a green-wall modular system. Design for parking garage facades.
Design IV: Team Leader Spring 2014
- Facilitated design team assigned to research and model the context of South Lamar Blvd.
- Organized computer files to share between teammates; coordinated workloads and schedules.
TBFSI: Marketplace Live; Business Simulation Summer 2014
- VP of accounting and finances. Guided the business to financial success through appropriate allocation of funds.
- Experience with Investopedia, stock trading simulation.
Barkitecture: Designer, Builder, Coordinator Fall 2014
- Winning design for a local dog house competition. Awarded “Best in Show” with proceeds going to charity.
- Coordinated building and shopping trips.
- Best in Show at the Barkitecture Dog House Competition; Austin, TX Fall 2014
- Design Excellence Nominations: Fall 2012, Fall 2013, Spring 2014
- Project Featured in Issue (UTSOA student publication) Spring 2014
- Public Sculpture design and installation for the Dallas Holocaust Museum Garden
of Remembrance and Tolerance Fall 2011
Proficiencies: Hand Drafting and Sketching, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Vray, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Personal Interests: Interests: Designing and building furniture, sketching and figure drawing, collecting records, running, swimming, kickboxing, wakeboarding, ice cream.